finPOWER Connect 3.02.01 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.02.01.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights include:
- New Permission Keys to stop a User changing the Client Type and Client Group
- Deposit Accounts
- Added support for New Zealand IRD Investment Income Reporting
- Equifax (Veda) NZ
- VedaXMLNZ service now support Access Purpose C4 "Credit Quotation Enquiry"
- Equifax (Veda) AU
- Apply and ScoreSeeker products did not show the correct list of Account Types for Commercial checks
- Appraisal Tool Report was missing Alerts
- Added additional padding between a right-aligned column next to a left-aligned column
- HTML Widgets
- Added widget.DateAddDays method
- Added widget.NotifyBusy method
- Grids; added "Clearing Sorting" action to context menu
- Textbox; added autoExpand option
- Currency symbol may not show correctly
- Scripts can now be configured to "Run as Administrator"
- Built-in login form now displays better on small mobile devices
- Better handling of database deadlocks
- Business Layer enhancements
- New finBL.AccountFunctions.CalculateRebate function
- New ISPhoneNumberDetails2 object
For a full list of all the release notes click here.